United Nations Statistics Division
IMF Special Data Dissemination Standard
Countries Statistical Capacity
Interstate Statistical Committee of the CIS
Population Census of Armenia 2011
Adobe Reader 9
1. A Brief Historical Review of the Censuses Conducted Previously in Armenia
2. Reasons for the Census and its Legal Basis within the Republic of Armenia
3. 2000 Pilot Census
4. RA population Census as a national measure
5. The Population Census Enumeration
6. Reception of the census materials
7. Census data processing
7.2. RA Marz of TAVUSH
Chapter 8.1. Population Distribution for Administrative -Territorial Areas
Chapter 8.2. The Demographic characteristics of De Jure Population
Chapter 8.3. Educational Attainment for the De Jure Population
Chapter 8.4. Economic Characteristics of the De Jure Population.
Chapter 8.5. Ethnic Structure of De Jure Population
Chapter 8.6. Migration of De Jure Ppopulation
Chapter 8.7. Number and Structure of Households
Chapter 8.8. Housing Conditions
© Official Website of NSS RA has been fuctionning since April 1999,
Improved by the World Bank support.
© By using the website, please refer to NSS RA.
© All rights reserved.